Interest-100 % free student loans
When you find yourself up against short term financial hardship and cannot pay the research will set you back (you desire a special computer system for your studies, such as for instance), you’ll be able to apply for a primary-title interest-totally free financing.
Different varieties of quick-name fund
Also look at regardless if you are eligible for a grant on Flemish authorities and you can/otherwise a reduction in tuition fees. In such instances, you are believed to the scholarship rate.
By using aside an interest-free student loan, we’re going to deposit the borrowed amount (all in all, 1,250 euros) directly for the Education and Pupil Management, which means that your university fees charge is taken care of. This count is always to following be paid off in order to united states inside month-to-month instalments. The borrowed funds will be repaid entirely towards the end off brand new instructional seasons.
When you’re having problems paying the monthly lease for your beginner rooms, it’s possible to take out an interest-totally free student loan owing to all of us:
- For many who rent a-room from the VUB, the sum of lent could well be transferred privately that have VUB Student Accommodation.
- For folks who rent a space about individual markets, the sum of lent would-be placed to your family savings therefore that you could afford the book.
You will then repay this add up to all of us in monthly instalments. The borrowed funds are paid completely by the end of brand new instructional year.
When you have almost every other data costs you discover difficult to pay-all immediately, such as for instance a laptop, data vacation etc., contact us to submit an application for a destination-free education loan.
Just how much are a primary-term loan?
An initial-term financing is actually a total of step 1,250 euros and should often be reduced inside the informative 12 months (compliment of an installment plan).
How do you use?
You can buy in contact with us by the email zero afterwards than step one Sep (after that it instructional seasons) to possess a primary-term loan. You don’t need to fill in a form, however you have to meet the standard standards.
- Hence day are you currently capable start paying down the borrowed funds?
- How much cash each month? (Minimal number is fifty euros)
- Your home is with your moms and dads / alone /with relatives / having a partner / other:
- Moms and dads is partnered / life with her / separated / deceased:
- Depending out of mommy / dad / other:
- Mother’s income: perhaps not relevant / zero income / performs / self-working / substitute for earnings / minimum-wage / retirement / combination:
- Father’s income: not applicable payday loan Missouri Aurora / no earnings / works / self-functioning / replacement income / minimum wage / pension / combination:
Whenever we have obtained this particular article, we’ll draw up an agreement through Docusign, discussing new fee plan you must go after. You’ll found an email off Docusign, with a contract that you would be to understand, complete, signal and you can return to all of us, along with a copy out of both sides of one’s ID card.
Based on the money you owe, you might be able to find a lengthy-title interest-totally free loan to keep your study can cost you reasonable.
A long-title loan try all in all, 1,250 euros which can be designed to resolve a structural financial hardship (for example, whenever you are not able to pay-all the research costs). Fees out-of a lengthy-title mortgage starts a couple of years just after completion or termination of one’s training at VUB.
You can merely get a long-title financing for individuals who meet up with the general conditions and you’ll apply playing with an application zero afterwards than just 1 September (at the conclusion of which informative 12 months). Financing agreement will always be drafted.